Effective date: July 8, 2018
The material appearing on this website www.dansebloom.com (this “Site”), is provided as either information about Danse Bloom’s event, people, story, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Danse Bloom Productions Inc., and it’s directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Danse Bloom Productions Inc., a company incorporated in British Columbia (“Danse Bloom”). Danse Bloom may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Danse Bloom on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Danse Bloom.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Danse Bloom and Danse Bloom is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Danse Bloom accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Danse Bloom on various platforms, help Danse Bloom offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Use License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Danse Bloom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a) There will be no refunds for any tickets to Danse Bloom events sold on or through the Site. All sales of this type are full and final.
b) There will be no refund or return for any apparel sold on or through this Site. All sales of this type are full and final.
5. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Danse Bloom linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Danse Bloom relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Danse Bloom.
7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Danse Bloom or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Danse Bloom has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Danse Bloom' website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Danse Bloom and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
3. What personal information does Danse Bloom Collect and how is it processed?
3.1 What do we collect? Danse Bloom collects your name, email address, age, emergency contact name, emergency contact phone number and sizing.
3.2 Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or emails through MailChimp. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes.
3.3 Third Parties. Danse Bloom may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Danse Bloom works with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
3.3.1 MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
3.3.2 Squarespace: https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/
3.3.3. Stripe: https://stripe.com/ca/privacy
3.3.4. EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-privacy-policy?lg=en_CA
4. How will Danse Bloom use your Personal Information?
Your personal information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically,
a) Your credit card information will not be kept by Danse Bloom but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 3.3 above;
b) Your name and email address is collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 3.3 above.
c) If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
d) If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails; and
e) We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
f) If you select the shipping option, your information will be used to send your order to you.
5. Storing Your Personal Information. Danse Bloom's web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. Danse Bloom will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you.
6. We Play By The Rules. The Site and Danse Bloom abide by all relevant Canadian laws in all aspects of our operations. As such, we abide by all the rules of CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Laws) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. If you’ve got any questions about our compliance with this legislation, feel free to reach out.
7. Analytics. The Site does keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
a) visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
b) IP information for website and server security
8.1 You might be wondering what a cookie is? Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the server of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s server. No personal information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
9. Disclosure of Personal Information. Danse Bloom WILL NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. Danse Bloom is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any Third Party, particularly the ones outlined in section 3.3 above. By purchasing event tickets, our programs or clothing offered by Danse Bloom, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties Privacy Policies.
13. The Internet Can Be Sketch. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Danse Bloom over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Danse Bloom's control.
14. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Danse Bloom tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by Danse Bloom at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
15. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Danse Bloom’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.